Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Allison LaMarr's "168-Piece Puzzle"

Go on now and check Allison LaMarr out!!! She is totally awesome!!!

Ok I know it's been a while but I'd like to jump head first into something productive instead of rant and rave and talk about all the drama and depressing things that have happened to me as of late. I could mope about my Daddy having a heart attack, or my mother not wanting to see me or her grandchildren because she is afraid I will ask her for money, or my son continuously disobeying and not listening, or my husband being suspended for about a month now and how are we going to pay the bills?!?!?! Along with other many things that make up the pain and sorrow of my daily life...

Instead I would like to announce that I am going to press on. I want to move forward.

So the the title of this post might have you confused. And if so I would like to inform you that the "168-Piece Puzzle" is a reflection of our weekly life. We have 168 hours in one week and unless you plan your work and work your plan then you have failed to plan and planned to fail... Sad but true!!! One motto I love (I love pretty much all of them) from Allison LaMarr is, "Remember, it can be challenging to hit a moving target, but it’s DARN NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to hit an invisible one." And that means that YES things may change from what you originally planned!! But if you don't plan at all then it's almost like you have no standards!! If you don't have a plan it's like you are living aimlessly through life!!!

So I will be trying to go through a metamorphosis. I believe there is a beautiful butterfly inside of me just waiting very impatiently to break out and fly!!! Right now I feel like that sluggish caterpillar!!! I can't get enough to eat mentally!!! (and physically LOL). Maybe I'm already in the cocoon process. Idk right now. One thing I do know is that I was meant for sooo much more than this!!!!! I will rise above with the help of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!! God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment