Friday, September 21, 2012

These were my Goals in 2011

Ah! Ok! Where do I see myself exactly one year from today?!? In all 8 lanes of my life!!! Well let's see...

8 Life Lanes...

Spiritual Life
Family Life
Professional Life
Personal Development
Physical Health
Financial Health
Social Life
Community Involvement

First off my Spiritual Life has taken the backseat in my life for the past couple of years. So I want to grow in this area! I'm hoping to at least get back to where I was before. Maybe I will be able to salvage the damage that's been done.

My Family Life... This area has never been as strong as it is now! But there is always room for growth!

My Professional Life... This area is hard for me! I need to work on many things in this area! My fears of success, failure, and rejection continue to paralyze me!

Personal Development... Where do I want to be in one year from now? I want to have a schedule! A routine! I want to be able to keep up with life and maybe be one step ahead!

My Physical Health... Aha! I want to be eating healthy! Feeding my children healthy! Exercising regularly! And to have shed 50 pounds!!!

My Financial Health... Well... I would really like to have the Dave Ramsey Plan back in my life! Have my last credit card paid off! Have an emergency fund! And start saving for things!!!

My Social Life is starting to pick back up after being demolished! I don't want to go back to my youths social life! I would prefer a more sober setting! Maybe have some friends to eat lunch with... Idk...

Community Involvement... I actually feel a little excited just thinking about becoming involved in something in the community! Maybe I can find a couple things that won't get in the way of my time with church! That would be wonderful!!!

Of coarse these are not in great detail but it is a start! Now I shall begin my planning process! Make my 168-piece puzzle schedule! Then focus time on each lane of life individually with more concentration and time!!! Lord help!!! God Bless!!!

And here are links to my wonderful mentor, Allison LaMarr:::

The 90-Day Action Transformation!!!
http://www.archiveallisonlamarronline.com/90-day-action.html

No comments:

Post a Comment