Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall of 2012

So today is the first day of Fall in the year 2012.  Where shall I begin??

My Daddy passed away in January.  That was ten days after his Aunt Bille had passed away.  My older brother, Tripper, took off to travel.  I love hearing what new places he is visiting but I miss his sarcastic cynical butt!!  Then my grandparents took off to move in with a wealthy lady 8 hours away.  Long story short, they were taken advantage of at a weak time in their life.  Having just lost their only child and my Nana losing her only sister.  That is water under the bridge now though because they have moved into my trailer since I moved into my Daddy's house.  And I'd like to be perfectly clear about something:  I would give up living in his house and live in a cardboard box on the side of the road in a heartbeat, just to have him back.  Although, I am glad that he is no longer suffering.

My first year of completely homeschooling.  We have completed 9 days thus far...  Compared to another homeschooling blog who has already had 50 days, that sounds bad, but it's my first year head on and I think I have plenty of logical excuses.  What with my grandparents moving back and then hurricane Isaac hit and now we are recovering from the flu.  To top it off, my husband works offshore so give me a break!!  OK!!  LOL!!

My "Boutique" turned out to be too much work for a buck.  Literally, I was making stuff and selling it for basically material costs so I wasn't making a profit.  I'm still thinking of making tutorial videos of the things that I make and posting it to my page.  On the other hand, my "Photography" is blooming but I'm not sure if I want it to become a career.  I love it too much.  It's beautiful and fun to me.  I don't want to make it "work".

I can't keep up with life.  It has overtaken me.  I hope to find some stability soon.  Somewhere in all this chaos, I need to have another "War Week".  Ah I love Allison LaMarr!!!  Though I haven't read any of her stuff in probably a year or better, she still influences me.  She has made a permanent impression upon me.

I'm beginning to think that maybe this is just me and my life.  This is the way it will always be.  Dysfunctional and so out of whack.  Hmmm...  Maybe and maybe not.  I just have to wait and see what God has in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment